Lithium, Nickel, Cobalt
- Li-ion battery recycling technology that recovers >90% of the most valuable elements of Li-ion batteries such as cobalt, nickel, lithium and copper.
- TechMet funded Li-Cycle’s Series A+B equity rounds enabling Li-Cycle to construct its first two commercial plants.
- In Q1 2021, Li-Cycle announced that it would list on the NYSE via a SPAC transaction with Peridot Acquisition Corp. with a pro-forma equity value of the combined company of approximately $1.67 billion. The transaction closed in the second quarter of 2021. The full press release, transaction presentation and associated documents can be found here.
- In line with our strategy and shareholder return policies, TechMet divested its stake in Q2 2022.
- TechMet remains very positive about the future growth plans for Li-Cycle.