Chairman & CEO
Over 25 years of owning, developing and operating metals and mining projects across North America, South America, Africa and Europe.
- Serves on the Board of Kemet International, Trinity Metals, US Vanadium, Brazilian Nickel and TechMet-Mercuria.
- Former Executive Director of Anglovaal Mining, developed the Chambishi Cobalt smelter and refinery, and the Nkomati Nickel Mine together with numerous other metals projects. Sold the company to Anglo American in 2001.
- Member of the Wilson Center Global Advisory Council, member of the RUSI’s National Security and Net Zero Transition Advisory Board and serves on the US State Department Clean Energy Resources Advisory Committee (CERAC).
- Held various executive positions at De Beers in London, Antwerp, Windhoek and Johannesburg.
- B.A (Hon.) Political Science & Economics, University of Pennsylvania.